Antibodies developed at Bioklone have been cited in several publications and many are in the pipe-line.
- KAP, the Accessory Subunit of Kinesin-2, Binds the Predicted Coiled-Coil Stalk of the Motor Subunits. Biochemistry 2009, 48, 2248–2260.
- Plant-like phosphofructokinase from Plasmodium falciparum belongs to a novel class of ATP-dependent enzymes. International Journal for Parasitology 2009, 39: 1441–53.
- Morphological and developmental analysis of peripheral antennal chemosensory sensilla and central olfactory glomeruli in worker castes of Camponotus compressus (Fabricius, 1787). Arthropod Structure & Development 2010, 39: 310-21.
- The Caenorhabditis elegans Kinesin-3 Motor UNC-104/KIF1A Is Degraded upon Loss of Specific Binding to Cargo. PLoS Genetics 2010, 6 (11).
- Plasmodium riboprotein PfP0 induces a deviant humoral immune response in Balb/c mice. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology 2012.
- Arrest of Nuclear Division in Plasmodium through Blockage of Erythrocyte Surface Exposed Ribosomal Protein P2. PLoS Pathogens, 2012, 8 (8).
- Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles Based Immunomagnetic Separation—Multiplex Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay for Detection of Salmonella. Science of Advanced Materials, Vol. 4, pp. 114–120, 2012.